Priyanka BosePh.D. Student,
Department of Computer Science,
University of California, Santa Barbara.
2114, Harold Frank Hall,
Santa Barbara, CA 93106.
Email: priyanka at cs dot ucsb dot edu.
I am a third year PhD student in the Department of Computer Science at University of California, Santa Barbara. I work with with Prof. Giovanni Vigna and Prof. Christopher Kruegel . I am broadly interested in Systems Security.Prior coming to UCSB, I was a research intern at National University of Singapore. I completed my Masters under the supervision of Prof C. Pandu Rangan in Computer Science and Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras in 2016.
I have been the TA of the following CS courses:
- CS178 - Introduction to Cryptography - Winter'17 (UCSB)
- CS138 - Automata and Formal Languages - Fall'16) (UCSB)
- CS2800 - Data Structures and Algorithms (IIT Madras)
- CS1100 - Computational Engineering (IIT Madras)
- Revisiting AES-GCM-SIV: Multi-user Security, Faster Key Derivation, and Better Bounds with Stefano Tessaro and Viet Tung Hoang, Eurocrypt 2018.
- Constant Size Ring Signature Without Random Oracle with Dipanjan Das and C.Pandu Rangan, ACISP 2015.
- An Identity Based Encryption Scheme Resilient to RAM Scraper Like Malware Attacks with Dipanjan Das and S. Sree Vivek and S. Sharmila Deva Selvi and C. Pandu Rangan.