My website has moved to here.
I'm a PhD candidate in the Department of Computer Science at UC Santa Barbara. Currently I'm visiting University of Chicago. I work in SAND Lab under the supervision of Prof. Ben Y. Zhao and Prof. Heather Zheng.
I received my Bachelor's degree from Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University in July, 2014.
My PhD focuses on networking/mobile measurement, and developing end-to-end systems that leverage data-driven & machine learning techniques to optimize the networking/mobile applications.
- Mar. 2019:   ML for spectrum anomaly detection paper is accepted by MobiHoc'19.
- Jul. 2018:   Fault analysis in NFV paper is accepted by IMC'18.
- Jun. 2018:   Start intern at Facebook.
- Scaling Deep Learning Models for Spectrum Anomaly Detection
In Proceedings of the 20th ACM International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing (MobiHoc), Catania, Italy, Jul 2019.
- Predictive Analysis in Network Function Virtualization
In Proceedings of 18th ACM SIGCOMM Internet Measurement Conference (IMC), Boston, USA, Nov 2018.
- Adversarial Localization against Wireless Cameras
In Proceedings of the 19th International Workshop on Mobile Computing Systems and Applications (HotMobile), Tempe, USA, Feb 2018.
- Identifying Value in Crowdsourced Wireless Signal Measurements
In Proceedings of the 26th World Wide Web Conference (WWW), Perth, Australia, Apr 2017.
- Accuracy vs. Cost in Commodity Spectrum Monitoring
In Proceedings of the 14th ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems (SenSys), Stanford, USA, Nov 2016.
- Differentially Private Spectrum Auction with Approximate Revenue Maximization
In Proceedings of the 15th ACM International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing (MobiHoc), Philadelphia, USA, Aug 2014.
- Adversarial WiFi Sensing
arXiv preprint arXiv:1810.10109
- Understanding the Effectiveness of Ultrasonic Microphone Jammer
arXiv preprint arXiv:1904.08490
Technical Program Committee:   INTERNET, 2019.
Reviewer:   IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology (TVT), 2017.
Research Intern:   Facebook Inc, 2018.
Research Intern:   AT&T Lab Research, 2017.
Lab:   377 John Crerar Library, University of Chicago
Email:   zhijing [at] cs [dot] ucsb [dot] edu